Stronger Body, Bones and Balance Master Class
How can you make your body, bones and balance stronger? You have to demand more every single day in the strongest and safest manor.
This Master Class contains resources to help you develop your own daily practice that is manageable for you and your lifestyle.
There are over 65 videos designed for all levels to
learn how to add in the appropriate bone building stimulation necessary to build stronger bones and important areas that are critical to your bone health for fracture prevention.
This Master Class Includes:
- Videos to teach you exactly what you need to focus on to strengthen your body, bones, and balance
- Shorter Practices from 1 minute to 15 minutes
- Longer 1 hour+ practices
- Guided daily movements to create stronger bones on a daily basis
- Educational videos on how to reduce your risk of fracture
- Videos to strengthen your posture and alignment
- Tutorials that will describe how to stay safe as you create the most stimulation possible for your bones to get stronger
- Guided Breath work and Meditation for Stress Management
- Practices in a chair, on a bed, or near a bed for those days you need that
- Self-Assessment videos and monthly tracker to monitor your progress
- Many resources that you need to take control of how your body and bones age
- Learn what is safe and not safe so that every day you can focus on bone building and stop bone breakdown
You'll own forever
Yoga Therapy - Joint Strength and Stability
Monthly Self-Assessments Tutorial
Floor Practice Hips Core and Spine
Guided Stretch and Spinal Stability
Strong Standing Sequence 10 Postures
5 Standing Poses- 12 Poses vs Osteoporosis
Floor Practice - 6 Floor Poses - 12 Poses Vs Osteoporosis
Floor Practice for Stronger Bones 14 poses
Standing Poses Ending on the Floor 12 Poses vs Osteoporosis
Full Practice 12 Poses vs Osteoporosis
Circling Your Core
Intro Bed as a Prop
Intro - Practice On or Near a Bed
Floor Practice Near The Bed
Standing Practice with A Bed
Short Power Practice With Plank
Short Standing Power Practice
Daily Bone-Building Habits
Preview Videos from the Master Class
Stronger Bones Lifestyle
3 Postures for Balance
What My Clients Are Saying
“I was fortunate to meet Debi Robinson, who immediately impressed me with her deep interest and understanding of human physiology and anatomy. She has an uncanny appreciation of how muscle and skeletal health plays such an important role in our wellbeing. Most importantly, she focuses on what she can do to help an individual improve their quality of life. She has certainly done that for me, and I am grateful for that.”
– Roy Blumenstrauch MD
About Debi Robinson
Feeling like I couldn’t rely on my body in my late 40s pulled the rug out from under me and the life I was living became so small. I was living in a tiny box of movement for fear of fracturing my hip. I stopped playing tennis, traveling, and working out at the gym so my bone loss got worse from inactivity.
At age 51 I had a total hip replacement.
I took charge of my bone health and took a U-turn from breakdown, fear, and weakness to strong, flexible, and confident. Now I am living the life of my dreams and I plan to live big, travel the world, and be very active as I age!
It is my passion to share with you that bone loss is not an inevitable part of aging and there is so much that you do have control over. This course gives you the tools that you need to learn how to make your bones, muscles, body, and balance stronger and take control of your bone health with a Stronger Bones Lifestyle.
I would love to guide you in the way I have helped myself and hundreds of women just like you, transform your bone health to live your life to the fullest… because I know that it is possible.