Healthy Gut Healthy Bones: The Missing Link to Stopping Excessive Bone Loss...
- Do you have a diagnosis of osteoporosis and you are worried about the future strength of your bones?
- Do you live in fear of falling and fracturing a bone
- Do you have digestive issues?
- Are you searching for “why” you are losing bone density?
- Are you battling with your doctor who wants you to take medications and you don’t want to take them?
Are you ready to feel...
- Stronger in your body and bones
- Confident with your balance
- In charge and control of how your body and bones age
- Happy that you identified your root cause of bone loss so you can slow down, stop, or reverse it
- Knowledgeable about the right foods to feed your beautiful bones and the foods you should avoid
Hi I’m Debi Robinson and I am a Bone Health Expert. I reversed my bone loss, got my confidence back, travel the world again and this is what I help my clients achieve too.
I help women with a diagnosis of Osteopenia or Osteoporosis take control of their bone health naturally and get to the root causes of their bone loss. I have helped hundreds of women rescue their spiraling out of control bone loss, stop and reverse it and get their confidence back so they can live a very active lifestyle for the rest of their lives.
At 51, I had a total hip replacement, and I got my strength and confidence back slowly and safely. I learned that having bone and joint issues can make you feel weak, fragile, and breakable and feel like you can’t rely on your body to live the life of your dreams and it stops you in your tracks.
If you desire to live an active life, travel, and explore the world, and not be sidelined by fear and worry then I’d love to show you how to have a stronger body, bones, and balance forever.
Healthy GUT Healthy BONES - Online Group Program
NOW THROUGH DECEMBER 13TH - ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!!!
4 Months to Stronger Bones to Live Confidently and Remain Active for the Rest of Your Life
“I’m doing so well. I have no symptoms at all. I don’t feel any pain in my joints or muscles anymore either. I am hiking a lot again. The yoga poses you gave me seem to be getting easier and easier to do and everything you gave is helping me. My pooping has never been more regular and I have no more digestive issues at all.”
– Hellen L.
“I wanted to tell you I had my DEXA Scan and it shows stable finding in my hips and improvement in my Lumbar spine 🙂 That was exciting news. I’m so grateful for you. All the classes you teach and all the information you give us all has helped me in my everyday life. Thank you so much Debi.”
– Carol S
“I can’t even remember the last time I had stomach pains, and I used to have them on a daily basis, so it’s hard to believe but I feel so much better! My stools have gotten better too and I am no longer constipated!”
– Janet T.
THIS SAME APPROACH CAN WORK FOR YOU!!!
I promise, your situation is not hopeless, what you’re experiencing is NOT a sign of getting older.
Here are the 3 biggest myths about your digestive health or bone loss and feeling your best that will NEVER get you the results you want:
- There’s a pill for that – over the counter and prescription medications are a Band-Aid solution and in some cases they contribute to spontaneous fractures!
- It’s normal to have bacteria in your gut – there are good and bad ones, when the bad grow out of control and the good can’t keep them in check, then there’s a REAL problem at hand that leads to leaky gut, inflammation, and bone loss.
- Heartburn or acid reflux is from TOO much acid – not even close, as we age we produce less stomach acid and the most common bacteria I see is H. Pylori which suppresses stomach acid even more resulting in more reflux! Women with Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection are about 25% more likely to have osteoporosis than those without the infection.
HERE ARE THE RESULTS THAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE HEALTHY GUT HEALTHY BONES PROGRAM:
- Uncover causal factors of bone loss
- Uncover mineral imbalance and toxins
- Rebalance your microbiome to absorb nutrients that build strong bones
- Resolve those nagging digestive issues once and for all
- Be muscle and joint pain free for good as you reduce inflammation
- Enjoy the most restful sleep you’ve ever had as you rebalance your minerals
- Balance mood, increase productivity and focus
- Experience clarity on what your body needs for you to keep your bones strong and dense
- Tackle and eradicate gut pathogens with customized herbal supplement recommendations
- Identify bacteria, parasites or pathogens that are causing disruption with your health and pinpoint healing opportunities
- Identify the state of your minerals and toxins because your bone mineral density is affected by the balance of your minerals and your toxic load from heavy metals
- Learn to heal your body using proper diet, rest, exercise, stress reduction, and supplementation techniques that fit your unique needs
- Learn how to create bone building stimulation safely and effectively to build a stronger body, bones and balance with a yoga practice proven to build bone density
- Re-build your gut health to prevent issues and damage in the future
- Get back to feeling like your energetic self again
HERE IS WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Over the course of this 4-month group program, from August 30 to December 13th
- We’ll run 1 Stool lab – a functional at-home stool sample test to take a deep dive look at your gut health
- We’ll run 2 Hair Mineral Labs – to take a deep dive look at the status of your minerals and toxins. (1 at the beginning and 1 at end of the program to see how well you are absorbing your nutrients)
- You will get THREE one-on-one sessions with me to personalize your gut re-building plan and for targeted guidance
- You will attend six bi-weekly Group Coaching Sessions to guide you through the gut healing process
- You will attend 1 bonus Mid-session Group Coaching Q & A to get more guidance and ask specific questions and learn tools for detoxification
- You will get a 15% discount on all supplements
- You will receive access to a private Facebook Group for extra guidance and community support
- You will gain access to a ton of videos and resources for stronger bones that you will own for life!
- And so much more…
The great thing about this program is it is personalized to meet your specific gut and bone health needs.
It’s like working one-on-one with me but at one third of the cost!
The live sessions will be on Zoom and they will be recorded and shared with the group within 2 days so if you miss live you won’t be missing out.
- 1st LIVE Tuesday, September 20th at 4 pm PST
- 2nd LIVE Tuesday, October 4th, 4 pm PST.
- 3rd LIVE Tuesday, October 18th at 4 pm PST.
- Bonus Call LIVE Saturday, November 5th, 11 am PST.
- 4th LIVE Tuesday, November 15th, 4 pm PST.
- 5th LIVE Tuesday, November 29th, 4 pm PST.
- 6th LIVE Tuesday, December 13th, 4 pm PST.
THIS PROGRAM IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU SUFFER FROM…
- Bone loss, accelerated aging or your balance is becoming a concern
- Bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn
- Stubborn weight to lose or weight gain
- Struggles with motivation, depression, anxiety, irritability or just don’t feel like self
- Constantly sick- cold, flu, allergies, or generally declining health
- Sleep issues- insomnia or just poor sleep in general
- Chronic fatigue/constantly tired
- Sore, stiff, or painful joints
- Food allergies/sensitivities, loss of appetite, hungry all the time
- Strong cravings for processed foods and sugary foods
- Hives, rashes, eczema, itchy dermatitis, acne, ulcers, sores, lesions
- Recurring yeast infections or UTI’s now or in the past
- Bleeding gums, teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
- Hormonal issues or symptoms
- Hot flashes or feeling hot all the time
- Itching – especially around mouth, nose, and anus
My goal is to help every woman with a diagnosis of osteoporosis that wants to take charge naturally and do all that she can to reverse her bone loss. That’s why I’m offering this group program at an investment that does require a commitment and at the same time is do-able.
Choose to change your life and bone health and participate in Healthy Gut Healthy Bones group program!
You get a FREE Welcome kit with tools I use to help my clients take charge of their bone loss for participating in this group program.
This bonus gift will help you to…
- Continue focusing on the bone building lifestyle factors, even after the program is over
- Take your health re-building journey to the next level
- Get even more accountability and support to get long-lasting results for your biggest health complaints
You get FREE access to an online course HEALTH GUT HEALTHY BONES ONLINE COURSE to own forever!
This bonus gift will help you to…
- Keep going back to learn all you can to keep your gut healed, sealed, and balanced
- Handouts, quizzes, and action items to continue on your healing journey
- Videos to watch to refresh your memory about how to keep your gut healthy
You get FREE access to an online course YOGA THERAPY: STRONGER BODY, BONES & BALANCE with over 50 tutorial and practice videos to own forever!
This bonus gift will help you to…
- Practice daily bone building stimulation with postures that are proven to increase bone density
- Practice balance strengthening postures
- Practice guided breath work or mediations to manage your stress
These bonuses alone are worth more than half your investment in the Healthy Gut Healthy Bones Program and they are all yours absolutely free when you sign up by August 30th.
How is Your Gut Health?
Leaky Gut Leaky Bones
About Debi Robinson
At 51, I had a total hip replacement and I know what it feels like when you think you can’t rely on your bones anymore because they seem fragile and weak. You stop participating in the activities you used to love because you are worried about breaking a bone and you feel like you are living in a tiny box of movement.
I have insight and foresight of how important it is to have strong bones, muscles and flexibility to have the confidence and freedom of movement to live a very active lifestyle. I also know the biology of bone health and how hormone and mineral imbalances, chronic inflammation and poor gut health contributes to slow leaks in the density and quality of your bones and once you uncover where this is happening you can put an end to it! Bone loss is not an inevitable aspect of aging.
I would love to guide you in the way I have helped myself and hundreds of women just like you, transform your bone health to live your life to the fullest because I know that it is possible.