HEALTHY GUT HEALTHY BONES - WELCOME!
FROM JANUARY 10 THROUGH APRIL 30TH 2023
Thank you and congratulations for joining the Healthy Gut Healthy Bones Program!
I want to acknowledge and congratulate you on taking a HUGE step towards achieving your ideal bone and gut health.
The Healthy Gut Healthy Bones Program is designed to give you the tools you need to take your health to the next level so you can…
- Uncover causal factors of bone loss
- Uncover mineral imbalance and toxins
- Rebalance your microbiome to absorb nutrients that build strong bones
- Resolve nagging digestive issues and improve your body’s elimination of toxins
- Become muscle and joint pain free for good as you reduce inflammation
- Enjoy restful sleep as you rebalance your minerals
- Improve cognitive health, balance mood, increase productivity and focus
- Experience clarity on what your body needs for you to keep your bones strong and dense
- Finally, find the missing piece to your optimal health puzzle for your body and bones
- Get back to feeling like your energetic self again
The group portion of the program officially STARTS February 7th and live calls END April 18th (Retesting Hair Mineral mid-June 2023)
Here is a breakdown of the program timeline:
Month 1 – January 10th – February 10th
- Fill out intake forms and assessments
- Stool test kit, 1st Hair Mineral HTMA test kit and questionnaires
- 1st LIVE Tuesday February 7th 4 pm PST.
- Get results back and complete 1:1 results review session
- Work on your Customized Healthy Gut Healthy Bones Program
- Start foundational gut healing habits and supplements
Month 2 – February 11th – March 10th
- 2nd LIVE Tuesday February 21st 4 pm PST.
- 3rd LIVE Tuesday March 7th 4 pm PST.
- Begin protocol for parasite/bacteria/yeast eradication if found in your labs
- More in-depth lifestyle protocol on nutrition, rest, exercise, and stress management
Month 3 – March 11th – April 7th
- 4th LIVE Tuesday March 21st 4 pm PST.
- Continue gut cleaning and repair
- Add in exercises for strengthening bones and balance
- More in-depth on diet, rest, exercise, and stress reduction
- 5th LIVE Tuesday April 4th 4 pm PST.
- Continue to learn more about a Stronger Bones Lifestyle
Month 4 – April 8th – May 8th
- 6th and Final LIVE Tuesday April 18th 4 pm PST.
- Group portion of the program completes on April 18th
- More resources to keep you on track
Month 5 – May 9th – June 10th
- Set up second 1:1 call to go over your custom protocol
- Complete 2nd Hair Mineral HTMA test for retest 4 months after initial protocol began
- Set up a third 1:1 call to go over your second hair mineral lab and modify your custom protocol as needed
- Receive your maintenance protocol to manage your bone health forever!
I know you are eager to get started, so here are a few action items to help you prep for the program.
STEP 1 – Add [email protected] to your list of safe senders so you don’t miss any important emails and updates about the challenge
STEP 2 – Be on the lookout to start receiving instruction emails to complete your initial evaluation and stool sample and hair mineral tests
STEP 3 – Mark your calendar to attend the 60-minute bi-weekly webinars on Tuesday at 4pm PT/7pm ET from February 7th – June 10th
STEP 4– Download another bonus for you Healthy Bones Lifestyle Check List
I’m here to support and guide you on this journey, so please feel free to reach out to me with any questions that you might have.
About Debi Robinson
I have insight and foresight of how important it is to have strong bones, muscles and flexibility to have the confidence and freedom of movement to live a very active lifestyle. I also know the biology of bone health and how hormone and mineral imbalances, chronic inflammation and poor gut health contributes to slow leaks in the density and quality of your bones and once you uncover where this is happening you can put an end to it! Bone loss is not an inevitable aspect of aging.
I would love to guide you in the way I have helped myself and hundreds of women just like you, transform your bone health to live your life to the fullest because I know that it is possible.