1. Put flaxseeds in a large bowl.
2. Blend all other ingredients in a blender.
3. Pour that mixture over the flaxseeds and let it sit for 1-15 minutes until it thickens. The mixture should be thick and spreadable for the tray.
4. Pour the mixture on ParraFlex sheets and spread it to the shape of a thin cracker.
5. Put the trays in the dehydrator and dehydrate until the tops are dried (about 3 hours).
6. Flip the crackers onto a dehydrator tray without ParraFlex and dehydrate for about 5-6 hours until they are crispy.
7. Give appreciation then enjoy:)