Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Lifestyle Master Class - only offered 4 times per year
Three Consecutive Weeks Beginning
January 31st, 2022
Mondays 3-5 pm PDT
JOIN US ON ZOOM
Osteoporosis is a lifestyle disease, and this Master Class will teach you lifestyle habits that you can shift to reverse your bone loss naturally. You will learn the tools necessary on Day 1 to take charge of your bones, your body and your balance. Let go of feeling fragile and breakable and feel confident to live a full, active life!
Join the hundreds of woman who have taken control of their bone health!
Summary of Each Session
Week 1: Factors of Osteoporosis, Self Assessment
Assess where you are in your body right now with balance, strength, range of motion, and postural alignment so you know where to safely begin to build up your strength, flexibility, mobility and bone quality.
- Osteoporosis causes and contributing factors
- Self-assessments-balance, strength, posture and alignment
- Tools, tips and movements to improve balance, alignment and coordination
- Stress management- stop contributing to more bone loss
Week 2: Foundations of Strength, Alignment, Posture & Balance
You’ll learn a safe self-practice to create daily bone strength stimulation . Learn how to keep your joints safe and aligned to keep the minerals in your bones and minimize wear and tear (arthritis) in the joints. Learn a proven practice that has helped many reverse bone loss and build a strong well balanced body.
- A daily practice specific to your needs
- How to apply force from many different angles to your bones so the bones get stronger in those areas in your body that are the most often fractured with osteoporosis
- Postures to keep your framework strong- core & alignment
- Isometrically held positions to create bone growth & joint support.
- Learn what is safe and unsafe movements for your joints and bones
Week 3: Nutrition for Good Quality Bones
You are what you eat and what you eat affects your bone density and quality. You will learn nutritional information on what is supportive for bone remodeling and foods that you need to eliminate or reduce from your diet that contribute to your bones dissolving. The health of your digestive system is important to your bone health and we discuss how to support digestion, absorption and elimination.
- Nutrition to support building more bone tissue
- Uncover how you may be contributing to bone loss
- How to add nutrition to your diet to provide the building blocks of bone growth
“Hi Debi, I just wanted to thank you so much for the osteoporosis course took. It was the best. The nutritional info was so informative. I had a Dr. appt. and I discussed all the info I received regarding calcium supplements, etc. Needless to say, as of today I am off calcium supplements, plus a few more. This would not have happened if I hadn’t taken your classes. My Doctor totally agreed with all that I learned from you. I will continue to practice yoga daily. THANK YOU again.”
~ Patty F.
Founder and Creator
I help women with a diagnosis of Osteopenia or Osteoporosis take control of their bone health naturally and teaches them how to identify daily lifestyle habits that contribute to either bone building or bone loss. I have helped hundreds of women rescue their spiraling out of control bone loss, improve their DEXA scan scores and reclaim their best life.
At 51, I had a total hip replacement and understand what it feels like to be anxious about your body and bones and wonder if you can rely on them to live the active independent life your heart desires. I increased my bone density naturally, got my active life back and I would love to hep you get yours back too!